In order to ensure your account safety, it is strongly advised to provide detailed proof of identity and pass KYC verification on ExCraft.
Identity proof (name, date of birth, nationality and identity type and number)：
(i) For permanent residents of Hong Kong, by their Hong Kong identity card.
(ii) For non-permanent residents of Hong Kong, by their valid travel document (i.e. an unexpired international passport).
(iii) For non-residents of Hong Kong who are physically present in Hong Kong, by their valid travel document (i.e. an unexpired international passport).
(iv) For non-residents of Hong Kong who are not physically present in Hong Kong, by their valid travel document, their relevant national card bearing the individual’s photograph, or their valid driver’s license bearing the individual’s photograph.
Please provide the following information and upload them on to ExCraft for KYC verification:
1: Photo(s) of your identity card:
Both front side and back side of an ID card;
First page of passport;
Front side of Driver’s License
2: A selfie of you holding both front side of your ID card/first page of Passport/front side of Driver’s license and a handwritten note saying “ExCraft.com” with the date the photo had been taken and submitted.
Please kindly make sure photos for KYC verification meet below requirements:
- Your upload must be in PNG or JPEG format (5M or less each).
- All photos must be clear with all information clearly legible.
- Photos and documents cannot be edited or altered fraudulently in any way.
- Issued identification documents must be displayed in full with no edges or corners cut off.
- Issued identification documents cannot have any information listed blocked, covered, or otherwise obstructed.
- Photos cannot include any logos or watermarks.
- All photos must be in full color.
- All photos must be well lit without any type of light or lens flare. Try to avoid using flash.
- Issued identification documents in the photo must include the original version and may not be a copy.
- Issued identification documents must be valid and not expired.
- Selfies must include your full headshot and cannot be cropped, edited, or altered in any way. Do not crop out your hair.
- Selfies cannot include any sunglasses, hats, bandanas or headware. Your appearance must match your issued identification. For example if you are not wearing glasses in your issued identification document, please do not wear them in your selfie.
- Only one person per photo.
- The handwritten note must say ExCraft.com along with the date the photo had been taken and submitted.
- Selfies must be taken against a plain background.
Notes: Please do not complete the process if you are aware there may be an issue with what you are trying to submit. Please take care and start over to avoid any delays or declines.